Director of Recruiting
- Rob was born and raised in Nashville, TN and has lived there his entire life.
- He graduated from McGavock High School in 1992 where he was all-district in 1991 and 1992, all-region in 1991, all-N.I.L. in 1991 and 1992 and was the 12-AAA all-district MVP in 1992.
- After graduating from McGavock High School he received a baseball scholarship to Aquinas Junior College where he was all-region in 1993 and 1994.
- He then received a baseball scholarship from Tennessee Technological University where he was on the Academic ALL-OVC honor roll in 1995 and 1996.
- He also received his Bachelor’s Degree in Health and Physical Education. In 2003, he received his Master’s Degree from
Trevecca Nazarene University.
- Rob taught and coached in the Metropolitan Nashville School System for 13 years. He was at McGavock High School for 11 years. He was the assistant baseball coach for 9 years under Mel Brown and was the head baseball coach for 2 years before moving to Mt. Juliet Middle School where he coached football for 1 year and was the Head 6th grade baseball coach.
- Rob’s success led to accepting the Mt. Juliet High School varsity assistant position in 2012. Rob was responsible for developing hitters and pitchers at Mt. Juliet High School, helping to lead the Bears to several district, regional and sectional championships.
- Rob currently teaches at West Wilson Middle School and offers private pitching and hitting lessons. He also host several camps throughout the year as well.
- He is well-connected in the high school and college arena and is widely recognized as a top-evaluator of talent.